


My grandma Junie passed away on Monday night at about 2:00am. We had the funeral on Friday. She had broken her hip about a month ago and just never recovered. I just wanted to give a little tribute to her and her amazing life. She met my grandpa and after 2 weeks of dating she got married. They had 5 children and was married for 65 years. She flew planes in WWII and was an amazing artist who won many awards. She taught me so many things and
I'm so grateful that I was able to spend so much time with her. Lexi loved to be with her and show Junie her pink fingernails. We will miss her dearly but know that she is with her Heavenly Father and her family that has passed on.
5 comments:
Sorry to hear about your Grandma!!!! You guys look great and your Grandma's sounds like an amazing person!
Anj, I had no idea. I hope your family is doing well. I know how much you loved her from how you talked about her. May you all be comforted that you get to see her again :) I love you and your family! Give your mom my love.
I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma Dave and Ruthann didn't even tell me! Love you and hope all is well. It was so fun to see you, we need to actually do something next time!
Ang I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. She looks like such a wonderful woman. I know how hard it is to loose a grandparent that you are super close to. My grandpa rice passed away a year ago and I still miss him everyday, but it is so nice that he doesn't have to suffer anymore. Wish your family all the best at this difficult time. Love you girl!! WE need to get together and get pedicures again.
My lovely Anj, I am sorry to hear about your grandma. I don't think I ever got to meet her but she is beautiful just like you! On a brighter note, I saw your blog on Holly Stewart's page and I just had to say hi. I miss and love you so much. I would love to talk sometime, I dont think I have your number anymore. I hope all is well and when you are not busy with your gorgeous family I would love to catch up! My number is 9258584956.
Post a Comment